Mixx is a thin-film, cement-based trowel coat that can adhere to almost any surface with minimal preparation
- Mix Ratio : 1 packet Mixx cement powder + 1 bottle Mixx colour binder
- Coverage: Trowel Smooth surface 7 - 9m2 ; Paint Smooth surface 4 - 6m2
Touch Dry : 1-2 Hours ; Walk on 6 Hours ; Overcoat 6-8 Hours ; Full cure 48 Hours
Directions & Application:
- Your mixture requires both Mixx Cement Powder and Mixx Colour Binder.
- Shake the colour binder well and pour all the contents into a mixing bowl.
- Add Mixx Cement Powder slowly while whisking until a smooth, lump free consistency is achieved.
- Your Mixx is ready for application as a thin-film, trowel coat.
- Mixx can be applied as a trowel coat using a Mixx trowel in windscreen wiper movements, maintaining a thin film of approximately 0.7mm thick per coat.
- Your final coat thickness for two troweled coats and sealer is approximately 1,4 – 1,5mm thick