Mixx is a thin-film, cement-based trowel coating, that once applied, needs to be sealed to maintain, enhance and protect your finish. If not sealed, the color will change when exposed to the elements.
Silly Seal is an acrylic based sealer used to protect items that are not exposed to extreme wear and tear or water
- Coverage : Smooth surface 12m2 ; Rough Surface 8m2
- Touch Dry 2-3 Hours ; Overcoat 6 Hours ; Full Cure 48 Hours
Directions & Application:
• Shake the Silly Seal, and pour contents into a paint tray or suitable container.
• Dependent on what surface, apply with either a sponge applicator, a sponge roller, a short hair roller or a blondie brush.
• Apply Silly Seal in a thin even coat, ensuring you overlap and cover the entire area. A second coat can be applied after 4 hours. Full cure will be reached within 24 hours.
• Ensure you cover the entire area and use a lint-free cloth to wipe off any excess Silly Seal, to avoid spoiling your finish